Monday, October 06, 2008

Question

Trinity tells Neo, "It's the question that drives us".

I question everything.
Is my existence justified?
What am I doing here?
Why am I even here?


Have you ever sat face to face with someone or thought about sitting face to face, and not saying anything? In movies, there a soothing symphony playing, when it comes to me - a raucous cacophony - What am I doing here? Is this stare game going to end? There's that report to finsh still. Do I make enough money? Does she love me? Is this too much like the movies, but just more meaningless? What is she thinking?

May be I should really meditate. Maybe I should focus on whats important. Maybe I am waiting for someone to tell me that. I am sure I will not listen to that person. May be I should figure it out. Maybe I am should just trudge along. Maybe I should be happy. Maybe I should be less me.

It's the question that drives us. What's the question? What?

No comments: