Monday, October 06, 2008

Post Facto

All my posts here are questions. That's because I tend to introspect a lot and ask myself these questions. But those questions don't seem to lead nowhere. And I am sure I am not looking for answers every time.

One of those questions led me to pick up pieces of my own self and move on. I figured this is what was destined and happened for a reason. You _try_ to understand the reason and move on.

We are not here to ask questions actually. We are just here to understand the answers. The sooner you understand, the sooner life poses the next question for you.

Someone asked me, "Are you OK? What you write is really sad." I said, "I am fine". Sad is me. Kurt Cobain said, "I miss the comfort in being sad". I like to interpret that to my advantage, however incorrect it may be. Happiness is fleeting, sadness is eternal.

At the end of it all - the questions are trying to help me find my path. I am lost.

No comments: